CHICAGO CONCIERGE – AN INVITATION TO EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF CHICAGO
BLUE LINE TO WICKER PARK, BUCKTOWN, AND LOGAN SQUARE
Damen Stop (Damen and North Avenue):
Big Star – www.bigstarchicago.com
- If you’re an avid taco, bourbon, or country-vibe fanatic, swing over to the ever-popular Big Star Chicago and experience honky tonk heaven within the Windy City.
Chop Shop – www.chopshopchi.com
- As Chicago’s only sustainable butcher, deli, restaurant, and bar, the Chop Shop is a perfect venue for the actively mindful customer with an appetite.
Mindy’s Hot Chocolate – www.hotchocolatechicago.com
- This family-friendly American eatery is known not only for its remarkable hot chocolate but for its seasonal fare and rich desserts. Stop by Mindy’s Hot Chocolate for a hip and sweet experience.
Piece Brewery – www.piecechicago.com
- Looking to get a piece of the action in Wicker Park? The sports-bar set Piece Brewery houses its award-winning beer along with karaoke, live bands, and of course authentic style PIZZA!
Publican Anker – www.publicananker.com
- This neighborhood gastropub, located in Wicker Park, pays respects to the early 20th century saloons and breweries with its chic industrial setting all while highlighting clean and simple pub fare.
The Robey Hotel – www.therobey.com
- Embodying artistic community roots along Bucktown and charming Wicker Park, The Robey Hotel combines Modern American fare with eclectic energy and stunning views.
Violet Hour – www.theviolethour.com
- The James Beard Award winning Violet Hour bar program takes craft cocktails to another level presented in a sophisticated and stylish atmosphere.
California Stop (California and Fullerton):
Deadbolt – www.deadboltbar.com
- Located right off the California Blue Line, Deadbolt’s diverse craft-cocktail lounge is the place to be for live music, DJs, good people, and great music.
Emporium Logan Square – www.emporiumchicago.com
- Emporium Logan Square offers dozens of games, brews, chews, and whiskeys in an upbeat arcade bar specializing in fun.
Furious Spoon – www.furiousramen.com
- Named #1 Ramen in Chicago, Furious Spoon keeps customers coming back with its handmade Japanese noodles, creative toppings & sides, and hip-hop inspired shop.
Pink Squirrel – www.pinksquirrelbar.com
- If boozy drinks and duckpin bowling are right up your ALLEY, head over to the Pink Squirrel for supper club classics and throwback entertainment in this funky retro spot.
The Radler – www.dasradler.com
- Pretzels and beer, what more could you ask for? The Radler is Chicago’s Bavarian Bier Hall and Biergarten complementing wursts and hearty eats in an open friendly environment.
Revolution Brewing – www.revbrew.com
- Illinois’’ largest independently-owned craft brewery, Revolution Brewing, is at it again with bigger flavors, more variety, and better beer for the true enthusiast right in the heart of Chicago.
Logan Square Stop (Logan Blvd & Kedzie):
Billy Sunday – www.billy-sunday.com
- Serving upscale cocktails and gourmet gastropub fare, Billy Sunday allows each day of the week to feel as good as Sunday. Stemming from a deep appreciation for the craft of spirits, this Logan Square eatery is chic and welcoming.
Longman & Eagle – www.longmanandeagle.com
- Set your inner hipster free at Longman & Eagle while enjoying innovative farm-to-table fare and nose-to-tail eats reflecting Chicago’s unique neighborhood-based diversity.
Lost Lake – www.lostlaketiki.com
- The tropical island escape of Chicago, Lost Lake tiki bar delivers 275 varieties of rum and stylish Asian cuisine in a festive hut-like oasis for the paradise seeker.
Lula Café – www.lulacafe.com
- Member of the nationally recognized Logan Square culinary community, Lula Café gives a taste through each season with its inventive, market-driven eats in a brunch prominent café.
Transportation: Taxi, Ride-share cost estimate is $9-$15 from downtown Hotels, each way.
RED LINE TO WRIGLEYVILLE AND BOYSTOWN
Addison Stop (West to Wrigley Field):
Brickhouse Tavern – www.brickhousetavernchi.com
- Located right next to Wrigley Field, Brickhouse Tavern boasts high-concept bar food and an assortment of craft beers throughout its expansive multi-leveled structure while being the perfect sports pub to enjoy before, during, or after a Cubs game.
Cubby Bear – www.cubbybear.com
- Dubbed “the place” for Cubs post-game parties, Cubby Bear is a homerun with its live music, bar food, billiards, and sports scene overlooking the Wrigley Field Marquee.
Hotel Zachary – www.hotelzachary.com
- Hotel Zachary, the distinctive boutique hotel located right across from Wrigley Field, attracts visitors and business travelers with its authentic vision of refinement and comfort in every way.
The Park @ Wrigley – www.parkatwrigley.com
- The beautiful newly designed Park @ Wrigley embodies the heart of the Lakeview community as the open-air destination for events, dining, festivals, gameday activities, and more.
Smoke Daddy – www.thesmokedaddy.com
- With top quality barbeque, cold drinks, and a lively atmosphere, Smoke Daddy exemplifies world-class eats in a casual inclusive setting.
Addison Stop (East to Halsted Street):
Hydrate – www.hydratechicago.com
- Hydrate, open late, is an energetic nightclub equipped with some of the best DJ’s in the city and known for its light experience right in the heart of Boystown.
Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club – www.kitkatchicago.com
- The ever-popular divalicious Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club is a destination for everyone with its innovation martini and cocktail list, upscale contemporary cuisine, and world-class entertainment.
Replay – www.replaylakeview.com
- Beer, bourbon, and games create a winning combination at Replay in a space made for vintage arcade enthusiasts.
Sidetrack – www.sidetrackchicago.com
- Sidetrack serves up slushies and showtunes at this celebratory LGBTQ bar along with special events every day of the week.
Wood – www.woodchicago.com
- Wood is a stylish New American cuisine hotspot with the belief in using only the freshest, most locally available ingredients construction exceptional flavor, quality, and execution.
Transportation: Taxi, Ride-share cost estimate is $12-$14 from downtown Hotels, each way.
BIG BUS NIGHT TOUR TO CHINATOWN, PILSEN, LITTLE ITALY
(Hop on, Hop off service, fees apply)
Dusek’s Board & Beer – www.dusekschicago.com
- With high-end pub grub and specialty beers, Dusek’s Board & Beer celebrates the link between beer, food, and hospitality in a historic Chicago building.
Honky Tonk BBQ – www.honkytonkbbqchicago.com
- Featured in countless food segments, Honky Tonk BBQ brings the flavor with its wood burning fire infused meats in a rustic city eatery.
Joy Yee Chinatown – www.joyyee.com
- Joy Yee Chinatown specializes in Pan Asian fusion and bubble tea all at affordable prices while ranging from traditional Asian favorites to innovative new twists on the classics.
MingHin Cuisine – www.minghincuisine.com
- Critically acclaimed MingHin Cuisine, located in the heart of Chicago’s China Town, offers Cantonese dim sum, cocktails, and authentic Hong Kong classics in an upscale modern space.
Nana – www.nanaorganic.com
- Family-owned Nana restaurant offers great tasting Latin inspired food while being committed to sourcing products that are local, sustainable, and seasonal.
Ricobene’s – www.ricobenespizza.com
- Serving Chicago since 1946, Ricobene’s, “Home of the famous Breaded Steak Sandwich,” is the old school pizza parlor of your dreams with its countless Italian classics.
The Rosebud – www.rosebudrestaurants.com
- Leading the industry standard of quality and service, The Rosebud is a Chicago staple serving generous portions of traditional Italian fare for over 40 years.
Strings Ramen Shop – www.strings-ramen-shop.business.site
- With its focus specifically on ramen, Japanese rooted Strings Ramen Shop includes a variety of high-end ingredients for a delectable noodle experience in a cool lowkey atmosphere.
Tuscany on Taylor – www.tuscanychicago.com
- If you fancy unique Italian entrees and great service, make sure to stop by Tuscan on Taylor for one-of-a-kind pasta, steaks, and seafood perfect for a stylish trattoria dining experience.
Taxi, Ride-share cost estimate is $9-$14 from downtown Hotels, each way.
Taxi, Ride-share cost estimate is $4-$9 from McCormick Square Hotels, each way